Fashion Foundry goes international with The British Council
Nigerian Creative Enterprise Support Programme 2019
The creative workshops were delivered at White Space Gallery in Lagos every day for two weeks. The creative team and workshops included:
- Research, Moodboards and Print Design with Ruth Mitchell
- Pattern Cutting and Draping with Carolyn Edmondson
- Technical Drawing with Robert Newman
- Rapid Prototyping with Flavia Bon
- Figure drawing and Fashion Illustration with Fashion Foundry Producer Ciorstaidh Monk.
The Assembly Hub took the lead on a series of business classes with high profile guest speakers.
CAROLYN EDMONDSON, WORKSHOP LEADER